- The api folder holds communication with servers
- the app holds your main.js and other files that the rest of your program can access (like a mediator)
- the control holds the controls for your model
- the models will hold your models
- the schema holds the definition of your models (transforms on model data e.g. getters and setters)
- sync holds the models communication with the data layer
- widgets holds reusable elements like dialog boxes
- lib holds 3rd party js libraries like an mvc framework or the closure library
- style holds all the CSS/GSS/SASS etc
- template holds you HTML templates (soy files)
- strings hold translatable strings to be injected in the DOM.
This is an example and may not make much sense for your project or may be tweaked but is a good guide to start off with and you can change your structure if your needs are different.